Cant believe it's already March. How time flies by..
Holiday's coming. Which is next week. There will be a BBQ tomorrow at school! Cant wait for it. The food, by the way. Hopefully it will be a successful one. Will be bringing my sister's camera, since i dont have a camera of my own. Aaah.. I begged my mum for a digi cam of my own, she said i must pass my maths first. Hehe. Impossible. But possible for this year's Term One, heh. Since i got 66%. Cool huh? Never in my secondary life i pass my Maths. :] Haha.
Seems like i wont stick at home that much this March holiday. There's so much program. AMP, outing to the museum(hopefully), Chem project(maybe), Eng project(maybe), EXPO(maybe) and workshop. Ahhh.. The last part is uber boring. Cannot carry one. Okay. I'm exaggerating.
Anyway, last Thursday was a blast. A session between students and student leaders. NO TEACHERS ALLOWED! It was uber fun. Besides the part where TinTin ellbowed my eye. PK/PS was A.I. He is naturally A.I actually.
I love the part during Ms. A. Cant believe that most of the students loathe her. Hehe. Sorry. I AM a bad student.
Blablablabla.. My eye was 'abused' two times two days in a row. First it was TinTin. Second was Huda. She slapped it!! Haha. Whats up with people these days??? They hate my gorgeous eye is it??
2 comments:
HAHA! gorgeous eye ke hape.
eh, we're not supposed to mention the close door thingum in our blogs kan. kepo teachers snoop!
hehehehe.. woops.. cant help it.
Post a Comment