Suprise, suprise everybody! The blog neglecter is officially alive.
I think i'm the last one to update happenings on Friday. So, there was a Teacher's Day Celebration. It was okay. And i'm so grateful to God that there was no hugging (or-smacking-of butts) session with the teachers. Female.
I was quite dissapointed not going to the Heroes thing @ VivoCity but after what my sister told me(about it), all the dissapointment seems to vanish somewhere else.
After school and all that, there was Wani's open house. It was great! Even though her place was damn hot because of lack of wind energy, i had a great time. I'm thankful to God again that nobody, i repeat, NOBODY, stinks that time. If not, everybody would have died of suffocation except for the stinker.
The games we played were typical 'party' games like musical chairs and stuff. Stupid lah I. I forgot to bring my sister's Twister box set.
Then there was the step-on-your-friends'-balloon-game. Well, Champion won the second round Champion Title. If not for my hands, i would have won that. Haha. That proves that every limbs of mine are non-stoppable except when i'm dead or limbless.
It was quite late when i reached home. Ten on the dot. Because of that..... *drumroll please* my mum LOCKED the front door up! The main lock, i mean. Weewittt.. Aceycey. Power seh. Power waklu!
Thank God again for the third time that i was feeling super PMS-y that my fear of all the'white things' were reduced to 50%. Babe, Hungry Ghost seh..
I dialed every single of my family members. Except for my father's because by the time i was dialling his number, he seems to read my mind and unlocked the door. Btw, i think my Mom bribe-d my both sister not to answer my calls.
Suprise Mary! I'm still alive. I'm not wounded and i/'m left unscathed.
My parents are okay-ish now. Except for the regular 'sindiran' from my mum. Normal babe.
The search for the stupid baju kurung is still on!! Gaaahh!! I hate hunting for that stupid thing. It makes the whole lot of my family PMS. Especially mum. Sorry momma.
ANY PLACE TO RECOMMEND?? And please, NOT Geylang..
P.S I forgot to mention about Friday. I didnt know i can cry that much. SORRY and THANK YOU to all of my wonderful so-called Sisters. I'm quite suprised by the number of people who seek-ed (What's the past tense for seek? SOUGHT?) apology from me.. Funneh!
2 comments:
hannah!love your post meh!update more!
Oh. Thank you S. Keep your comments coming in! Haha
Post a Comment